General guide line to the policy is under:
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
Product (s) can be exchanged from any of our retail stores within the 15 days from the date of delivery. Please note that the product must be unused with the price label attached along with the purchase invoice. Items bought on sale cannot be exchanged now be refunded. Due to the differences in color monitors/screens and lighting used during photoshoots, the exact color or texture of the final item may slightly vary from what is seen on screen, therefore products cannot be exchanged for this reason. We will only exchange any product(s), if a defected or wrong product(s) has been delivered or if the size purchased is not accurate as required. Contact our customer service center by DM/ Messages on our social channel by sharing images of defected/wrong product at @hushpuppiespakistan or email@example.com or calling us at 042-111-FIRHAJ (347-425) within 2-3 days of delivery.
We have a ‘No Refund’ policy. However, refunds may be allowed in exceptional cases wherein the product is out of stock. Refunds will be issued to the same credit card that was used for the original purchase. You will be credited for the cost of the item(s) and applicable taxes. Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. Please allow 10 days for the processing of returns and up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
You may cancel your order any time before the order is processed. Once the order is shipped, you will receive, via email. Once a product is shipped, the 'Return and Exchange Policy' will apply.
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns & exchanges. Such scenarios include but are not limited to the following:
• Hush Puppies may cancel orders for any reason. Common reasons may include: the item is out of stock; pricing errors or credit card payment is declined by the issuing financial institution.
• All items should be returned to us new, unused and with all Hush Puppies Price tags still attached. Any items that are returned to us in a damaged, soiled or otherwise altered and in less than perfect condition may not be accepted and may be returned to the customer.
• Item cannot be exchanged if the request is made outside the specified time frame (15 days).
• We cannot exchange, return or change the product which is damaged because of use after opening the parcel, or the product has tampered.
• Whilst trying on or deciding whether to keep shoes, please ensure the soles are protected by standing on a carpeted surface and keep the security tags attached.
• Anything is missing from the package including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies, and accessories cannot be changed
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT:
We are sorry you are experiencing an issue with your product! To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to help determine if your product will be considered defective by our review team.
DEFINITION OF A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT:
A Defective Product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect
Examples of what is not considered defective:
• Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
• Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
• Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices and worn soles